- Hitter Tryout
November 13, 2021
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
The U16 and U18 age groups will tryout together this season. Tryouts will be a two-day event with positional tryouts on Nov. 13, and a Comprehensive group tryout on Nov. 14.
- Players need to register for the position they would like to tryout for. Players can register for multiple positional tryouts.
- Players must have a valid AAU# to participate. (AAU Instructions)
- Positional tryouts are designed to give a specific workout for each position. It allows coaches to evaluate players in smaller groups, giving each athlete more reps and higher noticeability.
- Players still competing at the MSHA State Volleyball Championships on November 13, do not need to attend day one of tryouts do not need to attend day one of tryouts but they must register to be eligible for team placement.
- Walk-up registration is accepted.
- $20 Tryout Fee – Players do not need to pay for multiple positional tryouts. If a player wants to tryout for multiple positions, it can be indicated on the registration form.
All players will attend day two of the group tryout on November 14, from 2pm-4pm. No extra registration is needed. Attendees will be placed into groups for cooperative and team drills.