- U12/U14 Tryout Session 1
December 9, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- THIS SESSION IS FULL
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ::
In order to comply with the state of Montana, University of Montana, Missoula County and USA Volleyball COVID-19 protocols, the following steps MUST be taken by every athlete attending tryouts.
- Complete registration and payment must be received before tryout registration closes on Dec. 8.
- All athletes must have a valid AAU # – AAU REGISTRATION PAGE
All players must wear masks when entering and leaving the building. No spectators/parents are allowed in the building unless players have a medical condition with documentation from a physician. Players will be greeted by our staff upon entering the building and will receive a digital forehead temperature check as well as answer basic health screening questions before being assigned a number and a socially distanced space to keep water and a sports bag.
Tryout Dates and Times:
- Session 1 :: Dec. 9, 2020 @ 5pm (West Aux. Gym at UM Campus)
- Session 2 :: Dec. 9, 2020 @ 7pm (West Aux. Gym at UM Campus)
- Session 3 :: Dec. 10, 2020 @ 5pm (West Aux. Gym at UM Campus)
- Session 4 :: Dec. 10, 2020 @ 7pm (West Aux. Gym at UM Campus)
After preliminary evaluations during the initial sessions, ALL players will be contacted to attend one of the following Call-Back Sessions;
- Call-Back Session 1 :: Dec. 12, 2020 @ 1pm (Missoula Alliance Church – 100 E Foss Ct Missoula, MT)
- Call-Back Session 2 :: Dec. 12, 2020 @ 3pm (Missoula Alliance Church – 100 E Foss Ct Missoula, MT)
- Call-Back Session 3 :: Dec. 13, 2020 @ 1pm (West Aux. Gym at UM Campus)
- Call-Back Session 4 :: Dec. 13, 2020 @ 3pm (West Aux. Gym at UM Campus)
Both the U12s and U14s will tryout together this season in a multi-day tryout. All players must register for an initial session and attend their respective call-back session. Each session will be limited to 20 players. Players will be evaluated during the all-skills sessions and invited to attend an additional call-back session. MVA coaches will complete all player evaluations after the multi-day tryout and notify players of Training Pod placement.
If extenuating circumstances prohibit you from attending tryouts, you can still be eligible for Training Pod selection with a completed registration. If you cannot attend the tryout please complete the registration and contact Nate Michaels at email@example.com before the tryouts begin.
Click Here for information MVA’s Season Expectations for 2021