Our mission at the Montana Volleyball Academy is to establish a supportive environment in which young people are provided a comprehensive and dynamic education in the life-long sport of volleyball. MVA is dedicated to enhancing and developing values that foster leadership, responsibility, self-discipline and an appreciation for health and wellness.
To achieve this mission, MVA will:
- Generate a staff of tremendously qualified and motivated coaches, who consistently demonstrate the highest level of personal conduct and integrity.
- Inspire young student-athletes to work towards fulfilling their greatest potential, as volleyball players, academics and proactive community leaders.
- Create and sustain a positive, competitive atmosphere in which all members of MVA are challenged and encouraged to emphasize self-worth, mutual respect, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Provide appropriate competitive opportunities for teams of every level with in MVA.
- Work towards recognition as the premier “teaching” club in the state of Montana and the Evergreen Region through cohesive, and cooperative interaction among the coaching staff, and the provision of practices which develop the highest possible level of technique in both individual skills and team strategy.
- Educate every member of MVA in matters directly relating to the development of life-long health for young athletes, including injury prevention, nutrition, eating habits, and mental conditioning.