MVA has once again chosen to use a local vendor, how to order lasix drip Bitterroot Evergreens from Victor, MT. These “Made in Montana” holiday wreaths and greeneries will be constructed with fragrant Sub-Alpine Fir, and accented with juniper, cones, berries and a red or multi-plaid bow (choice on some items). The greens and cones are collected high in the Bitterroot Valley Mountains and are stored in a cool location to prevent them from drying out. After the products are constructed, they are again stored in a cool, damp location to prevent drying, which helps to retain their freshness and fragrance throughout the holiday season.
To begin the fundraiser:
- Contact Nate Michael with your daughter’s name and age level, your name and a phone number. Nate can be contacted by phone or text message at (406) 273-1334 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print the forms listed below to keep a detailed record your sales.
- Go out and sell!
Instructions and Helpful Information
- Keep a record of your sales on the Sales Record Forms
- There are TWO forms: one for Local orders that you will deliver and one for Direct Delivery orders that will be shipped to your customer.
- Legibly fill in name and information. Be certain you can read all entries to ensure correct items are ordered and so to make deliveries easier.
- Fill in appropriate box for items selected with the quantity and please total columns and rows when you finish each form.
- Order forms can be printed from the link above. Please DO NOT use regular paper or the incorrect form. It makes it much more difficult to ensure correct orders for everyone.
- Always collect payment at the time of sale. For customers writing checks, have checks payable to MVA.
- INDIVIDUAL DIRECT DELIVERY items are sent directly to customer or designated recipient. Please have your customer complete the order form for each Direct Delivery Address. Direct Delivery items require an additional $24 per item (Alaska orders take up to 8 days, no shipping to Hawaii.) They can be beautiful Christmas gift for friends and relatives!
- Sales ends on November 21st
- All MONEY and orders must be turned in no later than Thursday, November 21st. MVA will collect orders and money in Missoula between 4:30 & 5:30 pm, at the City Brew on Brooks (in front of Cabela’s). To make other arrangements to drop off orders please contact Nate.
- Extra forms will be available by download using the link above.
- Pick up date will be not later than December 6th
- Please keep in mind that delivery has a 2-4 day window. All items will need to be picked up right away. The vendor will try to give us ample plan time, but sometimes it is a very short notice. Please be expecting to pick up items on any of the given days.
- Families will be able to pick up items in Missoula.
- Funds raised will go directly into your account toward your 2020 MVA Club dues. Players will receive 90% of total profit.
Please note: should you decide not to play for MVA during the 2020 club season, your sales will go to the MVA scholarship fund.
- Need help or have questions? Please contact Nate by email at email@example.com, or text message at 406-273-1334. Please watch the MVA web page and Facebook page for updates!
Keep in mind that there are other groups who do similar fundraisers so get out as soon as your start date begins!! Start your sales by contacting friends, neighbors, family, and colleagues. You can do this in person, by phone, by email, or spread the word via social media like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or even post to online communities you are part of. Remember to be in touch with people who have purchased from you in the past. Please remember that while selling, you are representing Montana Volleyball Academy. Please wear MVA t-shirt/jacket when selling and have fun!
Good luck to all of you and Go MVA!!!